Apparently, I’ve been living under a rock because I just heard about this amazing event going on this weekend, February 20-21. It’s the 2016 Love-a-thon where book bloggers, youtubers, and bookstagrammers get together for lively twitter chats, make new friends, contact with old friends, and so much more!
To kick off the Love-a-thon, every participant is asked to answer a short questionnaire – so without further ado here is my first post for the 2016 Love-a-thon.
- My name is Samantha.
- I am blogging from sunny San Diego, California
- I started blogging after my bookstagram account was a few months old. I realized that trying to write long captions in Instagram was not fun, especially when trying to review a book, so I decided to make a blog for book reviews. It’s so much easier to edit and have the word count as long as I want.
- I have a personal Instagram account with pictures of my children over on bookwormandmom. When I decided to make a bookstagram/blog I figured well, I am a bookworm, have been since I was 8, and I’m never going to stop reading, which sounds everlasting to me so, tada, bookwormeverlasting was created.
- I mostly read and review fantasy. I read a variety of other genres, but so far it’s mostly been fantasy.
- Right now, it’s mostly reviews, but there is a product recommendation, and a post about how I became a bookworm. I also have a personal post coming up about how my bookstagram got started.
- My best blogging experience so far is the creative outlet it has given me. I always thought of myself as a non creative person, but making a blog has made me realize there’s more to me than I thought.
- My favorite thing about the blogging community is the support. I have been a part of a lot of different communities and I have to say the book bloggers are by far the most supportive.
- The books I’m most excited for in 2016 are Glass Sword, Hidden Bodies, A Court of Mist and Fury, Lady Midnight, and Summer Days & Summer Nights.
- Five books I want to read in 2016 that I didn’t get to read in previous years are Illuminae, The Kiss of Deception, The Selection, Storm Siren, and Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
- An underrated series that I think everyone should read is the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
- Nikolai from the Grisha trilogy would be my bff. His sense of humor is similar to mine. We’d get along perfectly.
- Do I have to pick just one book boyfriend? I have many. Peeta Mellark, Miles Archer, Aaron Warner, Jamie Frasier…should I keep going?
- I would want Will Herondale, Tessa Gray, Celaena Sardothien, and Damen from the Captive Prince trilogy. That man can fight!
- Besides reading I spend a large part of time raising my three children. I homeschool my oldest and also have a two year old and a nine month old that keep me on my toes. I also love to journal.
- If I’m not book shopping then I am shopping for book merchandise.
- The DJ is playing my song and it’s Best Day of My Life by American Authors.
- I would love to see The Infernal Device series into a film! That would be beyond amazing.
- My dream library would have floor to ceiling shelves all around the entire room with a ladder.
- I would love to meet Mark Lawrence or Brent Weeks. Their books were the first I read that weren’t my usual cute and fluffy kind of story. They were brutal, raw, ugly, and violent – and I loved it.
Latest posts by Samantha Andrews (see all)
- Review: Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer - January 24, 2021
- Review: A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L. Armentrout - October 4, 2020
- Review: All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover - May 17, 2018