May Mom ‘n Tot Box
I was so excited to receive my Mom ‘n Tot subscription box. My children love their toys and there was no shortage of them in this box, as well as apparel, activity items, and a little something for mom too! Inside the May Mom ‘n Tot box was:
- Little Dude n Dudette Hug Life T-shirts
- Kids Kitchen Kreations felt play food
- Mas Production Arts blocks
- Samantha Leigh Designs hero cape
- ZoZubaby hair bow
- Bellascasa educational cards
- Mimi’s Craft Shack robot craft
- SunJewel bracelet
There was so much stuff in the box! It was amazing. I felt like I kept pulling out goodies that my children were instantly playing with and wearing. I even put my bracelet on right away.
What I really enjoyed the most about the Mom ‘n Tot box was that it was customized according to my children’s age and gender. Another great thing is that they have sibling boxes as well, so my daughter and my son received goodies.
There is no way I could pick my favorite item from the box. The children enjoyed playing with everything so much that they are still playing with the items, and I’m still wearing my bracelet, too. If you’re interested in this fun box for mom and kids check out their website Mom ‘n Tot.
I received this box for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the box in any way.
Latest posts by Samantha Andrews (see all)
- Review: Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer - January 24, 2021
- Review: A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L. Armentrout - October 4, 2020
- Review: All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover - May 17, 2018