April Bookroo Box
These days there are a ton of subscription boxes out there, from gaming to clothing to (of course!) books. I was thrilled to discover a book box subscription specifically aimed at children, called Bookroo. I received April’s Bookroo box and absolutely loved it; inside were three board books.
- Balancing Act by Ellen Stoll Walsh
- Hernando Fandango the Great Dancing Dog by Rachel Swirles
- Time for a Hug by Phillis Gershator and Mim Green
Each book was individually wrapped with bright, beautiful wrapping paper. This made it so much fun for my one year old daughter to unwrap. The books provided were a joy to read to her. They were full of color and fun stories. My favorite was definitely Time for a Hug.
You have two options available to you when you subscribe to Bookroo: three board books (recommended for ages 0-3) or two hardcover picture books (recommended for ages 2-6).
For pricing details and subscription head over to Bookroo.com.
I received this box for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the box in any way.
Latest posts by Samantha Andrews (see all)
- Review: Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer - January 24, 2021
- Review: A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L. Armentrout - October 4, 2020
- Review: All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover - May 17, 2018